the sadness will last forever
"It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness."
My house is strange. There’s me, i’m bisexual, and I live with my gay brother and my asexual fiance.
My brother and I have the same taste in boys, but i’m really the only one who likes girls, and my fiance is generally just really excited about dragons.
Dude I want this sitcom
is generally just really excited about dragons
This is a critical part of sex positivity that tends to be overlooked. Let’s celebrate empowering amazing sex and the choice to not have sex, or only have certain kinds of sex.
"Stephen King attended a screening of Pan’s Labyrinth and sat next to director Guillermo Del Toro. During the infamous Pale Man chase scene, King squirmed in his seat which Del Toro described as “the best experience ever”.
You know what I’d love to see?
- Disney gets the movie rights to Spider-Man.
- Through all promotions, trailers, and advertisements, the actor playing Spider-Man is never revealed.
- Then the movie comes out, and with baited breath, everyone waits to see who’s playing Peter Parker….
MOTHERFUCKING MILES MORALES.
let’s review the ratings *filters the white reviews*
This is why it’s important we flood the theaters when this goes into theaters.
But if a white person did dear black people it would be wrong
…yes, yes it would…
what do white people have to say to black people that we don’t tell them every day already with our actions, judgments, racial stereotypes, laws, and police force?
white people don’t have anything to say to black people because we already have a say in everything they do and have done for the last few hundred years. one movie where black people have the spotlight over white people, calling out blatant and subtle racism in our society, isn’t going to kill us.
get the fuck over your white superiority complex. you don’t stand to lose anything, but black people stand to gain everything.
Daily Show correspondent Michael Che tries to find a safe place to report from.
This is some Detroit techno shit.
Anytime ska comes on, I immediately think of my ex and the good times
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson